- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new administrative chair of radiation oncology
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Foreign and Domestic': Jake Mahegan: A.J. Tata's Answer to Lee Child's Jack Reacher
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
Pet Shindig Saturday Night
Friday, August 8, 2014 - 18:15 Updated 28 weeks ago
Tickets are $35 and will include drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. John Eric Booth will be the featured entertainment, and there will be a silent auction.
All proceeds go to the shelter for completion of shelter barns and Operation: Cat Snip.
For ticket information, call Cindy Null at 740-237-2560 or John Brumley at 304-634-5202