- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Spaghetti Dinner Will Raise Funds for Firefighter
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Stirring up Stink in Central City IMAGES
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Pet Shindig Saturday Night
Friday, August 8, 2014 - 18:15 Updated 36 weeks ago
Tickets are $35 and will include drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. John Eric Booth will be the featured entertainment, and there will be a silent auction.
All proceeds go to the shelter for completion of shelter barns and Operation: Cat Snip.
For ticket information, call Cindy Null at 740-237-2560 or John Brumley at 304-634-5202