- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Rose Clippings to be Given Away
Pet Shindig Saturday Night
Friday, August 8, 2014 - 18:15 Updated 10 weeks ago
Tickets are $35 and will include drinks and light hors d'oeuvres. John Eric Booth will be the featured entertainment, and there will be a silent auction.
All proceeds go to the shelter for completion of shelter barns and Operation: Cat Snip.
For ticket information, call Cindy Null at 740-237-2560 or John Brumley at 304-634-5202