- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Reps. Jenkins and Clark Introduce Opiod Prescribing Bill
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation
WV Radio launches America’s first ‘Tailgate’ radio station
Friday morning, WV Radio Corp. flipped WKAZ-FM (K Rock) from classic rock to Tailgate FM. Tailgate can also be heard streaming worldwide onTailgate1073.com.
The Tailgate concept is the first FM station in America to play multiple formats of music -- including country, pop, rock and all-time party classics -- on a single station.
WV Radio Market Manager Christian Miller said it's time for radio to reinvent itself.
"The iPod generation has allowed our younger demographics to listen to all genres of music simultaneously, so we decided it was time give them that experience on the radio. Tailgate is similar to your iPod on a 50,000-watt transmitter,” Miller said.
Tailgate 107.3 plays “party songs for party people” and always a “Tailgate 12-pack” in a row. This variety of every popular format mixed together is a concept not currently available on FM, XM or Pandora.
Tailgate 107.3 is one of seven stations WV Radio Corp. owns in Charleston. For more information, contact Christian Miller at (304) 319-5133 email@example.com.