- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Regarding HB 3062 which Impacts Substance Abuse Fighting Funding
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Putnam County felon sentenced to federal prison for gun crime
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Climb or rappel at North Bend State Park’s April “Quest” adventure
- Attorney General Morrisey Appreciates President Trump’s Invitation to Witness Signature Victory in Obama Coal Fight
SUPERMOON: 'When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie': Full Moon, Closest to Earth
The Aug. 10 supermoon rises when the moon is at perigee — the closest point to Earth in its orbit --- about 219,000 miles away. It is the second of three supermoons this summer, according to NASA.
I shot the moon photo about 10:30 p.m. central time in Port Lavaca TX with a Canon Digital Rebel camera and a 500 mm telephoto lens.
Lyrics to Dean Martin's hit song, "That's Amore":