- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Two Arrested on Drug Charges at West Huntington Motel
Arrested at the scene were Tarez Qshawn Shavers, 18, and Ronesha Chennel Martin, 23. Shavers was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, while Martin was charged with felony conspiracy to deliver drugs and misdemeanor maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of distribution of drugs.
During a search of the hotel room, officers found approximately 10 grams of crack cocaine, cell phones and various pieces of drug paraphernalia.
The arrests are part of “Operation: River to Jail,” an ongoing effort by the Huntington Police Department to eradicate the pipeline of illegal narcotics coming from out of state into Huntington.