- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Attorney General Morrisey Partners with Ben Franklin & Carver Career Centers to Battle Drug Epidemic
Two Arrested on Drug Charges at West Huntington Motel
Arrested at the scene were Tarez Qshawn Shavers, 18, and Ronesha Chennel Martin, 23. Shavers was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, while Martin was charged with felony conspiracy to deliver drugs and misdemeanor maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of distribution of drugs.
During a search of the hotel room, officers found approximately 10 grams of crack cocaine, cell phones and various pieces of drug paraphernalia.
The arrests are part of “Operation: River to Jail,” an ongoing effort by the Huntington Police Department to eradicate the pipeline of illegal narcotics coming from out of state into Huntington.