- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
Two Arrested on Drug Charges at West Huntington Motel
Arrested at the scene were Tarez Qshawn Shavers, 18, and Ronesha Chennel Martin, 23. Shavers was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, while Martin was charged with felony conspiracy to deliver drugs and misdemeanor maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of distribution of drugs.
During a search of the hotel room, officers found approximately 10 grams of crack cocaine, cell phones and various pieces of drug paraphernalia.
The arrests are part of “Operation: River to Jail,” an ongoing effort by the Huntington Police Department to eradicate the pipeline of illegal narcotics coming from out of state into Huntington.