- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- What a Coincidence --- Bar that Didn't Close Had Shooting Early Friday; Now Shut
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
Brew Week Continues
Monday, August 11, 2014 - 16:13 Edited from a Press Release
-- Wednesday, August 13th, 7 p.m.: Black Sheep Burrito and Brews will host a Cask Dinner. The $75 ticket includes a four course meal and tastings from four casks. A pint of paired beer will be served with each course. (Ticket price includes tax and gratuity for the dinner.) For tickets and information, call 304-523-1555.
-- There will be two events on Thursday, August 14th: At 4 p.m., The Tap House at Heritage Station will host a Tap Takeover by Morgantown Brewing, featuring several beers that will be offered at the Rails and Ales Festival, including a beer brewed exclusively for the event. Also on Thursday, La Famiglia will feature a special beer-themed menu with stuffed pork loin braised in Son of a Peach beer, brussel sprouts with caramelized bacon, sautéed in Peroni, and Bridge Brew Works Cream Brûlée gelato. Reservations are not required.
-- There will also be two events on Friday, August 15th: At 7:30 p.m., Huntington’s own cycle enthusiasts, Critical Mass, will host the Gears for Beers pub crawl following their regular bike ride. The casual bike ride tasting of the region’s craft beers will leave from the Ritter Park Fountain at 7:30 pm. For details visit www.facebook.com/gearsforbeers. Also on Friday, Le Bistro will also host an Appalachian Locavore Craft Beer Dinner featuring local foods and craft beers. Reservations are strongly recommended. For reservations and information, call 304-523-2012.
-- Saturday, August 16th: The Rails & Ales Festival features craft beers, terrific local food, works from local artisans, and live street performers. The Festival begins at 12:00 with a special private tasting for VIP ticket holders. The festival is open to general admission ticket holders from 1 to 6 p.m.. Ticketholders are also invited to enjoy the Huntington Symphony Orchestra’s POPS Concert at Harris Riverfront Park on Saturday evening. The Huntington Symphony Orchestra is offering buy one ticket/get one free offers for all Festival ticketholders.
-- Sunday, August 17th: Black Sheep Burrito and Brews will host a “Hair of the Dog” Country Boy Beer Brunch from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sunday, August 17th. The event will feature craft beer from Lexington’s Country Boy Brewery and live music by Tyler Childers.