- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
DID SURVEILANCE ON OWN TIME, DUG THROUGH GARBAGE
Huntington Officers Honored for Work on Meth Lab
Monday, August 11, 2014 - 20:40 Updated 37 weeks ago
Capt. Rocky Johnson said the patrol officers conducted their own surveillance, which led... to the discovery of meth-making materials. Their work resulted in two arrests last week.
"It's important to note that these were two patrol officers who noticed something unusual during their patrol duties and started investigating it closely," Johnson said. "They put together an investigative case like any detective would."
Pictured from left to right are Mayor Williams, Hagan, Dishman, Rocky Johnson and Jim Johnson.