- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
DID SURVEILANCE ON OWN TIME, DUG THROUGH GARBAGE
Huntington Officers Honored for Work on Meth Lab
Monday, August 11, 2014 - 20:40 Updated 32 weeks ago
Capt. Rocky Johnson said the patrol officers conducted their own surveillance, which led... to the discovery of meth-making materials. Their work resulted in two arrests last week.
"It's important to note that these were two patrol officers who noticed something unusual during their patrol duties and started investigating it closely," Johnson said. "They put together an investigative case like any detective would."
Pictured from left to right are Mayor Williams, Hagan, Dishman, Rocky Johnson and Jim Johnson.