- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
- WV Delegation Urges Obama to Expand Disaster Declaration
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
DID SURVEILANCE ON OWN TIME, DUG THROUGH GARBAGE
Huntington Officers Honored for Work on Meth Lab
Monday, August 11, 2014 - 20:40 Updated 1 year ago
Capt. Rocky Johnson said the patrol officers conducted their own surveillance, which led... to the discovery of meth-making materials. Their work resulted in two arrests last week.
"It's important to note that these were two patrol officers who noticed something unusual during their patrol duties and started investigating it closely," Johnson said. "They put together an investigative case like any detective would."
Pictured from left to right are Mayor Williams, Hagan, Dishman, Rocky Johnson and Jim Johnson.