- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.