- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Five Drug Arrests by HPD on Southside
- Drugs seized during investigation have estimated street value of over $450,000
- Police Nab two Juveniles who Crashed Stolen Car
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.