- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Huntington City Charter On Line
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Charleston pill dealer pleads guilty in Federal court
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Dinosaur Display this Weekend at Big Sandy Arena
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Life of Carter Woodson Topic for Huntington Lecture Series IMAGES
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.