- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.