- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.