- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
Cisco Trucking Raided by DEA, City; No City License; Allegedly Exchanged Drugs for Labor
Kenneth Cisco, 50, has been confined to the Western Regional Jail. A federal search warrant alleges that he exchanged auto part for heroin and other drugs. According to a WSAZ.com report Cisco would pay employees with a combination of pills and a check.
Court records indicated that he spent a year in federal prison in 1996 for selling cocaine.