- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tamarack Foundation for the Arts to host Arts Business Think Tank
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- Award-winning authors to speak at A.E. Stringer Series
- W.Va. AG, Ohio AG DeWine Lead 13 States in Challenging Abusive Federal Mining Rule
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Wiping Out Illegal Drug Use Conference Today
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:40 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Rahall will be joined by National Drug Control Policy Acting Director Michael Botticelli; Huntington Mayor Steve Williams; Wayne Circuit Judge Darrell Pratt; Cabell County Family Court Judge Patricia Keller; Cabell County Prosecuting Attorney Sean “Corky” Hammers; Appalachian HIDTA Deputy Director Kenny Burner; Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson, HPD Capt. Hank Dial and HPD Administrative Officer Rodney Pell.
The group will meet for a working lunch at noon at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena Conference Center. The lunch will include a presentation on the holistic approaches to combating prescription drug abuse and a discussion of the drug issues facing Huntington.
The lunch will be followed by tours of the River to Rail area in Huntington's West End, The Wild Ramp at the Central City Market, The Healing Place and Cabell Huntington Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.