- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
Wiping Out Illegal Drug Use Conference Today
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:40 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Rahall will be joined by National Drug Control Policy Acting Director Michael Botticelli; Huntington Mayor Steve Williams; Wayne Circuit Judge Darrell Pratt; Cabell County Family Court Judge Patricia Keller; Cabell County Prosecuting Attorney Sean “Corky” Hammers; Appalachian HIDTA Deputy Director Kenny Burner; Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson, HPD Capt. Hank Dial and HPD Administrative Officer Rodney Pell.
The group will meet for a working lunch at noon at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena Conference Center. The lunch will include a presentation on the holistic approaches to combating prescription drug abuse and a discussion of the drug issues facing Huntington.
The lunch will be followed by tours of the River to Rail area in Huntington's West End, The Wild Ramp at the Central City Market, The Healing Place and Cabell Huntington Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.