- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
Help City of Huntington Select Garden Club Photo Winner
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 01:58 Updated 50 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Comment on this post and let us know if photo 1, 2, 3, or 4 is your favorite. The winner will be announced 8/22!
Photos were submitted by Town & Country Garden Club, Beverly Hills Garden Club, Huntington Garden Club and Barboursville Garden Club.
To have your vote count, you must click to the city's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/City-of-Huntington-WV/133857096625209