- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Huntington, Cabell County Request State of Emergency; Four Pole Creek Overflows near Ritter Park IMAGES
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 1 year ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.