- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- President Gilbert invested at Marshall
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 2 years ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.