- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 1 year ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.