- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Forensic Science Center director addresses W.Va. prosecutors with information on advances in DNA technology
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 45 weeks ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or email@example.com.