- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 38 weeks ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.