- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Long Time Councilman Jim Ritter on the List
Inductees Announced in Huntington Hall of Fame
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:02 Updated 49 weeks ago
The induction ceremony will be Oct. 9 at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena. A reception will be at 6 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. and ceremony at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $75 for individuals, $600 for a half-corporate table (seats four) and $1,200 for a corporate table (seats eight). For more information, contact Maxine Loudermilk, executive director of the Foundation, at 304-696-5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.