- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 41 weeks ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.