- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 10 weeks ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.