- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 11 weeks ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.