- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Happy Birthday Ketih Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 24 weeks ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.