- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 50 weeks ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.