- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Lecture Series Held at City Hall
- "Wings of Wonder - Birds of Prey" program featured at 14 West Virginia State Parks in 2016
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 1 year ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.