- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Symphony Saturday Scheduled at Harris Riverfront
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 02:06 Updated 2 years ago
Ragtime pianist Ethan Uslan and professional singer Beth McVey will be the featured performers. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
General admission tickets are $30 if you pay with cash or buy one get one free if you present your Rails & Ales Festival ticket or armband at the gate. Picnic with the Pops tickets can be purchased at the Huntington Symphony Orchestra office, 763 3rd Ave., at Mug and Pia or Simply Whisk in downtown Huntington and at Aladdin’s in Ashland.
For more information, visit www.huntingtonsymphony.org or call 304-781-8343.