- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Council Asked to Approve Budget Restraints Following Negative Projection
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
- "Mockingjay Part One" Evokes Symbolism, Thought, Less Hunting
- Highlanders Triumph Over Midland
Council Approves Huntington Skatepark
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 14 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Funding for the first phase comes from federal grants, private grants and community donations.
Construction will begin this month and should be completed by Dec. 31. A groundbreaking ceremony is set for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26. The skate park will be built in three phases.
To see the master plan, click on the link below.
- Skatepark Design (2.96 MB)