- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
Council Approves Huntington Skatepark
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Funding for the first phase comes from federal grants, private grants and community donations.
Construction will begin this month and should be completed by Dec. 31. A groundbreaking ceremony is set for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26. The skate park will be built in three phases.
To see the master plan, click on the link below.
- Skatepark Design (2.96 MB)