- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Perdue: WV Must Broaden Energy Portfolio and Reenergize Chemical Industry
- OP-ED: Sexual Assault is Men’s Problem
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Council Approves Huntington Skatepark
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 6 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Funding for the first phase comes from federal grants, private grants and community donations.
Construction will begin this month and should be completed by Dec. 31. A groundbreaking ceremony is set for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26. The skate park will be built in three phases.
To see the master plan, click on the link below.
- Skatepark Design (2.96 MB)