- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
Lauren Bacall, a Queen of Film Noir Passes
Huntington has its own "noir" queen too. Model/cosplayer Elsa Lauren Littlepage portrays vintage golden age movie stars and female super heroes.
She will exhibit in Pullman Square's Empire Books at the forthcoming Art Walk scheduled Aug. 21, which runs from 5-9 p.m.