- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
Lauren Bacall, a Queen of Film Noir Passes
Huntington has its own "noir" queen too. Model/cosplayer Elsa Lauren Littlepage portrays vintage golden age movie stars and female super heroes.
She will exhibit in Pullman Square's Empire Books at the forthcoming Art Walk scheduled Aug. 21, which runs from 5-9 p.m.