- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Water Disaster Drill Slated Saturday Morning
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Tri State Airport Receives $3 Million Dollar Grant for Apron Upgrades
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.