- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Many WV State Offices have Pre-Canadidacy Filings; Cabell Non-Partisan Judges too
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.