- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Police Chief Speaks About Prostitution at Coffee with a Cop
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.