- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Board of Governors approves operating budget, sets tuition and fees for next year
- Domestic Related Shooting Kills Man Near Lesage
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.