- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 49 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.