- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- REVISED: HPD Makes Three Arrests for Auto Tampering; Grand Larceny , Burglary Reports Taken
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mrs. West Virginia Uses Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Shed Light on Importance of Clinical Trials and Never Giving Up Hope
- Pipestem Resort State Park controlled deer hunt applications available for Nov. 3, 4 and 5
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Cabell County Schedules Off Site Special School Board Meeting
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Tell EPA: Stop Dangerous Radioactive Drinking Water
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.