- U.S.: New Home Sales Hold Steady in January
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 25, 2015
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 28 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.