- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Friends of the Library Spring Sale June 2-4
- Huntington Police Make Grand Larceny Arrest
- It's Nearly Summer, but Elsa the Ice Princess Continues Partying
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 40 Customers in the West Pea Ridge Area of Huntington
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 03:39 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.