- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 1 year ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.