- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 2 years ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.