- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Detroit Man Arrested as River to Jail Moves Forward
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog and Beth
- Rudolph Lands Soon at the Keith
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- U.S.: Single-Family Starts Up 4.2% While Overall Production Drops Slightly in October
- Chat 'n Chew Discussing Brews
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 17, 2014
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 14 weeks ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.