- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 1 year ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.