- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 46 weeks ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.