- Nelsonville Music Festival is This Weekend, June 2-5 with 73 acts
- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Huntington Police Report May 29, 2016
- Coffee with a Cop June 1 in Downtown Huntington
- IMAGES from Ironton's 2016 Memorial Day Parade
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- AARP Seeks Nominees for Community Service Award
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Boyd County Public Library earns Exemplary status for second time
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 1 year ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.