- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Tsubasacon Welcomes Steve Blum!
"Stand by Your Man" Friday
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 20:02 Updated 2 years ago
Before she was known as the ‘First Lady of Country Music,’ Tammy Wynette was Virginia Wynette Pugh. From humble beginnings on a cotton farm in Mississippi, her determination to succeed in a male-dominated industry would make her one of the most well-known names in country music. Wynette released 20 number one singles, won two Grammy awards and sold more than 30 million records, grossing over $100 million. “Stand By Your Man” is still
the top-selling single in the history of country music.
Tickets, which will be sold at the door, are $26 for adults, $23 for seniors (60+) and $20 for children and students. Call the Greenbrier Valley Theatre box office at 304-645-3838 for more information or visit www.gvtheatre.org.