- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
Rahall Announces Funding for Huntington Police
“I am pleased to be in Huntington to announce this funding and offer my full support to our law enforcement officials in keeping our streets safe. Huntington has made great strides in drug and crime control and this funding will help our very able local officers to continue and strengthen that commendable effort,” said Rahall, who was in Huntington with Federal drug control officials to promote local anti-drug strategies.The new funding was awarded through the Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) program, which Rahall has advocated and voted to protect from steep budget cuts in Congress. The Police Department will use the funds to continue paying overtime for increased community patrols and undercover drug investigations, as well as to purchase forensic cell phone equipmen