- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
Rahall Announces Funding for Huntington Police
“I am pleased to be in Huntington to announce this funding and offer my full support to our law enforcement officials in keeping our streets safe. Huntington has made great strides in drug and crime control and this funding will help our very able local officers to continue and strengthen that commendable effort,” said Rahall, who was in Huntington with Federal drug control officials to promote local anti-drug strategies.The new funding was awarded through the Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) program, which Rahall has advocated and voted to protect from steep budget cuts in Congress. The Police Department will use the funds to continue paying overtime for increased community patrols and undercover drug investigations, as well as to purchase forensic cell phone equipmen