- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Men vs. Women: Work-Life Balance
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
CoreLogic: Condo Market Making a Comeback, According to August Edition of MarketPulse Report
Other key findings in the CoreLogic August MarketPulse report include:
- The share of housing-related spending was 17.5 percent of the gross domestic product in the second quarter.
- Pre-foreclosure filings decreased by 12.5 percent from 83,500 to 73,100 per month nationally in June 2014 from a year ago, down 68 percent from the peak of 229,000 per month in March 2009.
- Thirteen states reached new highs in home prices in June 2014.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the August MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-august.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.