- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
CoreLogic: Condo Market Making a Comeback, According to August Edition of MarketPulse Report
Other key findings in the CoreLogic August MarketPulse report include:
- The share of housing-related spending was 17.5 percent of the gross domestic product in the second quarter.
- Pre-foreclosure filings decreased by 12.5 percent from 83,500 to 73,100 per month nationally in June 2014 from a year ago, down 68 percent from the peak of 229,000 per month in March 2009.
- Thirteen states reached new highs in home prices in June 2014.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the August MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-august.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.