- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
CoreLogic: Condo Market Making a Comeback, According to August Edition of MarketPulse Report
Other key findings in the CoreLogic August MarketPulse report include:
- The share of housing-related spending was 17.5 percent of the gross domestic product in the second quarter.
- Pre-foreclosure filings decreased by 12.5 percent from 83,500 to 73,100 per month nationally in June 2014 from a year ago, down 68 percent from the peak of 229,000 per month in March 2009.
- Thirteen states reached new highs in home prices in June 2014.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the August MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-august.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.