- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Life of Carter Woodson Topic for Huntington Lecture Series IMAGES
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
CoreLogic: Condo Market Making a Comeback, According to August Edition of MarketPulse Report
Other key findings in the CoreLogic August MarketPulse report include:
- The share of housing-related spending was 17.5 percent of the gross domestic product in the second quarter.
- Pre-foreclosure filings decreased by 12.5 percent from 83,500 to 73,100 per month nationally in June 2014 from a year ago, down 68 percent from the peak of 229,000 per month in March 2009.
- Thirteen states reached new highs in home prices in June 2014.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the August MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-august.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.