- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Daleen Berry and Geoffrey C. Fuller, authors of the New York Times Bestselling title, “Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese” (BenBella Books) will be at the bookstore for the first time to meet customers and sign copies of their new book. Daleen and Geoff recently discussed their murder investigation and talked about their book on 20/20 News Magazine on ABC, and Daleen was on a recent episode of Dr. Phil talking about the Morgantown killing, as well.
Geoff will also be signing copies of his mystery-thriller, "Full Bone Moon", published by Woodland Press, Chapmanville, WV, which is inspired by the actual murders of Mared Malarik and Karen Ferrell in Morgantown in 1970, "Full Bone Moon" employs the many rumors and speculation that swirled around the Morgantown area after the killings, and continue to this day.
Joining Daleen and Geoff will be authors Cat Pleska, author of “Fed from the Blade," Connie Cumbridge, author of “Our Last Journey," and Woodland Press owner F. Keith Davis, author of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” and others.