- MCHM Spill Has National Drinking Water Contamination Implications; Charleston Had only Three Hour Reserve
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- U.S.: Housing Production Falls 1.6% in November
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 15, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Daleen Berry and Geoffrey C. Fuller, authors of the New York Times Bestselling title, “Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese” (BenBella Books) will be at the bookstore for the first time to meet customers and sign copies of their new book. Daleen and Geoff recently discussed their murder investigation and talked about their book on 20/20 News Magazine on ABC, and Daleen was on a recent episode of Dr. Phil talking about the Morgantown killing, as well.
Geoff will also be signing copies of his mystery-thriller, "Full Bone Moon", published by Woodland Press, Chapmanville, WV, which is inspired by the actual murders of Mared Malarik and Karen Ferrell in Morgantown in 1970, "Full Bone Moon" employs the many rumors and speculation that swirled around the Morgantown area after the killings, and continue to this day.
Joining Daleen and Geoff will be authors Cat Pleska, author of “Fed from the Blade," Connie Cumbridge, author of “Our Last Journey," and Woodland Press owner F. Keith Davis, author of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” and others.