- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- New purple paint posting option on private land now available in West Virginia
BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Daleen Berry and Geoffrey C. Fuller, authors of the New York Times Bestselling title, “Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese” (BenBella Books) will be at the bookstore for the first time to meet customers and sign copies of their new book. Daleen and Geoff recently discussed their murder investigation and talked about their book on 20/20 News Magazine on ABC, and Daleen was on a recent episode of Dr. Phil talking about the Morgantown killing, as well.
Geoff will also be signing copies of his mystery-thriller, "Full Bone Moon", published by Woodland Press, Chapmanville, WV, which is inspired by the actual murders of Mared Malarik and Karen Ferrell in Morgantown in 1970, "Full Bone Moon" employs the many rumors and speculation that swirled around the Morgantown area after the killings, and continue to this day.
Joining Daleen and Geoff will be authors Cat Pleska, author of “Fed from the Blade," Connie Cumbridge, author of “Our Last Journey," and Woodland Press owner F. Keith Davis, author of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” and others.