- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
- City of Huntington Codes, Ordinances on-line
BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Daleen Berry and Geoffrey C. Fuller, authors of the New York Times Bestselling title, “Pretty Little Killers: The Truth Behind the Savage Murder of Skylar Neese” (BenBella Books) will be at the bookstore for the first time to meet customers and sign copies of their new book. Daleen and Geoff recently discussed their murder investigation and talked about their book on 20/20 News Magazine on ABC, and Daleen was on a recent episode of Dr. Phil talking about the Morgantown killing, as well.
Geoff will also be signing copies of his mystery-thriller, "Full Bone Moon", published by Woodland Press, Chapmanville, WV, which is inspired by the actual murders of Mared Malarik and Karen Ferrell in Morgantown in 1970, "Full Bone Moon" employs the many rumors and speculation that swirled around the Morgantown area after the killings, and continue to this day.
Joining Daleen and Geoff will be authors Cat Pleska, author of “Fed from the Blade," Connie Cumbridge, author of “Our Last Journey," and Woodland Press owner F. Keith Davis, author of “The Secret Life and Brutal Death of Mamie Thurman,” “The Feuding Hatfields & McCoys,” and others.