- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
Mayor Williams Named Keynote Speaker
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 18:23 Edited from a Press Release
Some interesting statistics about the Class of 2018 include the following:
• 43 percent of the 80-member class are West Virginia residents.
• Students are from 15 states including Arizona, California and Texas.
• 49 percent are female.
• 28 students are Marshall University undergraduates.