- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- New Manager Named for Big Sandy Arena
- Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast to Enchant Huntington
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
Mayor Williams Named Keynote Speaker
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 18:23 Edited from a Press Release
Some interesting statistics about the Class of 2018 include the following:
• 43 percent of the 80-member class are West Virginia residents.
• Students are from 15 states including Arizona, California and Texas.
• 49 percent are female.
• 28 students are Marshall University undergraduates.