- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Mayor Williams Named Keynote Speaker
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 18:23 Edited from a Press Release
Some interesting statistics about the Class of 2018 include the following:
• 43 percent of the 80-member class are West Virginia residents.
• Students are from 15 states including Arizona, California and Texas.
• 49 percent are female.
• 28 students are Marshall University undergraduates.