- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley looks foward to #WVSen debates
Buckley issued the following statement, looking forward to the debate:
"The sponsors' evident determination is to hold a debate inclusive of all four of the candidates on the ballot for United States Senate is both honorable and respectful of the interests of an informed public.
"I look forward to enriching the debate by offering a unique point of view, and I look forward to the opportunity to engage with my distinguished opponents in a meaningful debate on the many important issues facing the people of West Virginia.”