- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Libertarian Fmr. Del. John Buckley looks foward to #WVSen debates
Buckley issued the following statement, looking forward to the debate:
"The sponsors' evident determination is to hold a debate inclusive of all four of the candidates on the ballot for United States Senate is both honorable and respectful of the interests of an informed public.
"I look forward to enriching the debate by offering a unique point of view, and I look forward to the opportunity to engage with my distinguished opponents in a meaningful debate on the many important issues facing the people of West Virginia.”