- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
Board Meeting Announcement
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:13 From Press Release
At this meeting, the Board will discuss and vote on personnel, financial, and policy issues. The complete agenda will be available on the Cabell County Schools website atwww.cabellcountyschools.com at the top of the page in the “About Us” section. The meeting is open to the public.