- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:14 From Press Release
Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, listening, and cultural and survival skills with this interesting, free class. The program meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM following the regular Cabell County Schools schedule.
Call today and secure a spot in the class. Contact Janne Rice at the Career Technology Center by calling (304) 528-5106, Ext. 212 for more information.
- See more at: