- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- REALTORS: Commercial Real Estate Demand is Holding Steady Despite Overseas Concerns
Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:14 From Press Release
Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, listening, and cultural and survival skills with this interesting, free class. The program meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM following the regular Cabell County Schools schedule.
Call today and secure a spot in the class. Contact Janne Rice at the Career Technology Center by calling (304) 528-5106, Ext. 212 for more information.
- See more at: