- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:14 From Press Release
Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, listening, and cultural and survival skills with this interesting, free class. The program meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM following the regular Cabell County Schools schedule.
Call today and secure a spot in the class. Contact Janne Rice at the Career Technology Center by calling (304) 528-5106, Ext. 212 for more information.
- See more at: