- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Property Rescue Iniatives to be Discussed
- Pro-Life Leaders Cole and Armstead to Address Pro Life Crowd
- Marshall to host 44th annual speech and debate tournament for high school students
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:14 From Press Release
Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, listening, and cultural and survival skills with this interesting, free class. The program meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM following the regular Cabell County Schools schedule.
Call today and secure a spot in the class. Contact Janne Rice at the Career Technology Center by calling (304) 528-5106, Ext. 212 for more information.
- See more at: