- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 23:14 From Press Release
Improve your English reading, writing, speaking, listening, and cultural and survival skills with this interesting, free class. The program meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM following the regular Cabell County Schools schedule.
Call today and secure a spot in the class. Contact Janne Rice at the Career Technology Center by calling (304) 528-5106, Ext. 212 for more information.
- See more at: