- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Beginning with the 2014-15 NBA season, SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 WRVC will join the Cleveland Cavaliers Radio Network. Coverage will include Cavaliers preseason, regular-season and postseason games, including pregame, halftime and postgame shows.
Following the return of James to the Cavaliers earlier this summer, the Kindred Communications stations have added the Cavaliers’ network to a significant array of college and pro sports broadcast offerings.
“We feel privileged to join the Cavaliers Radio Network,” said Paul Swann, Program Director. “Our listeners and sponsors are about to be along for an exciting ride. This relationship further enhances our position as Huntington’s broadcast sports destination.”
SuperTalk94.1 FM & AM 930 also is the home of Marshall University football and men’s basketball, as well as the Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Pirates, and other Major League Baseball.
Veteran broadcaster John Michael and Cavalier legend Jim Chones will team up for the play-by-play call for their fourth season together. Each broadcast starts with the First Merit Tip-Off Show, a 30-minute game preview hosted for the 23rd year by Mike Snyder. The postgame Call-In Show following every game is also hosted by Snyder, and features Chones and former NBA and Ohio State star Brad Sellers. It includes game analysis, coach and player interviews, and calls from fans around the state. Weekdays, you can also hear the daily Cavaliers Update delivered by Michael and airing at various times during the day.
“As we look forward to one of the most anticipated Cavs seasons in franchise history, we are thrilled to welcome SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 WRVC to the growing number of stations that represent the Cavs Radio Network,” said Kerry Bubolz, Cavaliers president of business operations. “Our partnership will give Huntington fans a stronger connection to the Cavs than ever before, and when they tune in, they can count on getting the best game coverage delivered by a team of top broadcasters in the NBA who are experienced Cavaliers insiders.”
For local advertising opportunities and more information on the Cleveland Cavaliers, interested parties should call Kindred Communications, at 304-523-8401.>