- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 50 weeks ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.