- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.