- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
- Mose July, M.D., recognized as February Fellow of the Month
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.