- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 1 year ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.