- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 36 weeks ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.