- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
Vet's Son Sues VA Medical Center
Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 02:18 Updated 2 years ago HNN Staff
The Department of Veterans Affairs previously offered about $38,000 to settle the claims. The pro se suit seeks $1.8 million in damages.
A copy of the COMPLAINT and the ANSWER can be downloaded below.