- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
Cultural Fest Comes to Pipestem in September
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:28 Updated 17 weeks ago
The performance lineup is particularly stunning and includes tons of roaming entertainers, from faeries on stilts to stolling musicians to a life-like velociraptor. Yes, a dinosaur. Workshops in drumming, yoga, reiki, superfoods, upcycled art, crafts, belly dance, hoops dance and more will stir your creative juices. And of course, the music acts are off the charts. Check out the full music, performance art and workshop lineup on culturefestwv.com. Link to the sites of more than 25 acts.
The vendor line-up is also stellar, featuruing a French creperie, homestyle Mexican, Thai food & more, outstanding artisans and unique retail vendors.
The children's village will be as colorful as ever with special art workshops, yoga classes, the popular kids' open mic stage and the most epic costume parade yet. Make no mistake about it: this is a PARTY for the whole family.
Please explore the webste for ticket information, directions and more, and please feel free to reach out, pick up the phone and ask questions. 304-425-6425. We would love to tell you anything you need to know about Culturefest.