- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- A License to Steal, Kill, Cover Up and Do it All Over Again
- Huntington Man Arrested for Crack Cocaine Delivery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Customers in Barboursville – Advisory Revised to Include New Areas
Cultural Fest Comes to Pipestem in September
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:28 Updated 10 weeks ago
The performance lineup is particularly stunning and includes tons of roaming entertainers, from faeries on stilts to stolling musicians to a life-like velociraptor. Yes, a dinosaur. Workshops in drumming, yoga, reiki, superfoods, upcycled art, crafts, belly dance, hoops dance and more will stir your creative juices. And of course, the music acts are off the charts. Check out the full music, performance art and workshop lineup on culturefestwv.com. Link to the sites of more than 25 acts.
The vendor line-up is also stellar, featuruing a French creperie, homestyle Mexican, Thai food & more, outstanding artisans and unique retail vendors.
The children's village will be as colorful as ever with special art workshops, yoga classes, the popular kids' open mic stage and the most epic costume parade yet. Make no mistake about it: this is a PARTY for the whole family.
Please explore the webste for ticket information, directions and more, and please feel free to reach out, pick up the phone and ask questions. 304-425-6425. We would love to tell you anything you need to know about Culturefest.