- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Cultural Fest Comes to Pipestem in September
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:28 Updated 2 years ago
The performance lineup is particularly stunning and includes tons of roaming entertainers, from faeries on stilts to stolling musicians to a life-like velociraptor. Yes, a dinosaur. Workshops in drumming, yoga, reiki, superfoods, upcycled art, crafts, belly dance, hoops dance and more will stir your creative juices. And of course, the music acts are off the charts. Check out the full music, performance art and workshop lineup on culturefestwv.com. Link to the sites of more than 25 acts.
The vendor line-up is also stellar, featuruing a French creperie, homestyle Mexican, Thai food & more, outstanding artisans and unique retail vendors.
The children's village will be as colorful as ever with special art workshops, yoga classes, the popular kids' open mic stage and the most epic costume parade yet. Make no mistake about it: this is a PARTY for the whole family.
Please explore the webste for ticket information, directions and more, and please feel free to reach out, pick up the phone and ask questions. 304-425-6425. We would love to tell you anything you need to know about Culturefest.