- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
- Zombies are coming to Barboursville
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Lewis College of Business appoints new division heads
Cultural Fest Comes to Pipestem in September
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:28 Updated 2 years ago
The performance lineup is particularly stunning and includes tons of roaming entertainers, from faeries on stilts to stolling musicians to a life-like velociraptor. Yes, a dinosaur. Workshops in drumming, yoga, reiki, superfoods, upcycled art, crafts, belly dance, hoops dance and more will stir your creative juices. And of course, the music acts are off the charts. Check out the full music, performance art and workshop lineup on culturefestwv.com. Link to the sites of more than 25 acts.
The vendor line-up is also stellar, featuruing a French creperie, homestyle Mexican, Thai food & more, outstanding artisans and unique retail vendors.
The children's village will be as colorful as ever with special art workshops, yoga classes, the popular kids' open mic stage and the most epic costume parade yet. Make no mistake about it: this is a PARTY for the whole family.
Please explore the webste for ticket information, directions and more, and please feel free to reach out, pick up the phone and ask questions. 304-425-6425. We would love to tell you anything you need to know about Culturefest.