- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Huntington Councilwoman Meets Hillary Clinton
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Student diagnosed with meningitis; university following CDC protocol
- Huntington Fire Department now carrying life-saving medication for opioid overdoses
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
Cultural Fest Comes to Pipestem in September
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:28 Updated 1 year ago
The performance lineup is particularly stunning and includes tons of roaming entertainers, from faeries on stilts to stolling musicians to a life-like velociraptor. Yes, a dinosaur. Workshops in drumming, yoga, reiki, superfoods, upcycled art, crafts, belly dance, hoops dance and more will stir your creative juices. And of course, the music acts are off the charts. Check out the full music, performance art and workshop lineup on culturefestwv.com. Link to the sites of more than 25 acts.
The vendor line-up is also stellar, featuruing a French creperie, homestyle Mexican, Thai food & more, outstanding artisans and unique retail vendors.
The children's village will be as colorful as ever with special art workshops, yoga classes, the popular kids' open mic stage and the most epic costume parade yet. Make no mistake about it: this is a PARTY for the whole family.
Please explore the webste for ticket information, directions and more, and please feel free to reach out, pick up the phone and ask questions. 304-425-6425. We would love to tell you anything you need to know about Culturefest.