- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
WV Attorney General Announces Mobile Office Hours
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:32 From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Milton Senior Center, 1032 Church St., Milton;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Nitro Public Library, 1700 Park Ave., Nitro;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 25 at the Wayne County Library, 325 Keyser St., Wayne; and
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 27 at the Fairfield East Community Center, 2771 8th Ave., Huntington.
“Mobile office hours allow for our Office to directly connect with local consumers right in their own hometowns,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Our Office encourages consumers to take advantage of the mobile office hours to not only learn about the scams impacting the area, but also to educate themselves on ways to protect their information from these specific types of scams and fraud. We want to be accessible and helpful to all citizens of the state, and mobile office hours help us to do that.”
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.