- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Attorney General Morrisey & Coalition Files Response To EPA in U.S. Supreme Court
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
WV Attorney General Announces Mobile Office Hours
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:32 From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Milton Senior Center, 1032 Church St., Milton;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Nitro Public Library, 1700 Park Ave., Nitro;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 25 at the Wayne County Library, 325 Keyser St., Wayne; and
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 27 at the Fairfield East Community Center, 2771 8th Ave., Huntington.
“Mobile office hours allow for our Office to directly connect with local consumers right in their own hometowns,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Our Office encourages consumers to take advantage of the mobile office hours to not only learn about the scams impacting the area, but also to educate themselves on ways to protect their information from these specific types of scams and fraud. We want to be accessible and helpful to all citizens of the state, and mobile office hours help us to do that.”
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.