- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 3, 2015
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
WV Attorney General Announces Mobile Office Hours
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:32 From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Milton Senior Center, 1032 Church St., Milton;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Nitro Public Library, 1700 Park Ave., Nitro;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 25 at the Wayne County Library, 325 Keyser St., Wayne; and
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 27 at the Fairfield East Community Center, 2771 8th Ave., Huntington.
“Mobile office hours allow for our Office to directly connect with local consumers right in their own hometowns,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Our Office encourages consumers to take advantage of the mobile office hours to not only learn about the scams impacting the area, but also to educate themselves on ways to protect their information from these specific types of scams and fraud. We want to be accessible and helpful to all citizens of the state, and mobile office hours help us to do that.”
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.