- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- DEVELOPING ... Council Considering Shortfall Projection
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
WV Attorney General Announces Mobile Office Hours
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:32 From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Milton Senior Center, 1032 Church St., Milton;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Nitro Public Library, 1700 Park Ave., Nitro;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 25 at the Wayne County Library, 325 Keyser St., Wayne; and
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 27 at the Fairfield East Community Center, 2771 8th Ave., Huntington.
“Mobile office hours allow for our Office to directly connect with local consumers right in their own hometowns,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Our Office encourages consumers to take advantage of the mobile office hours to not only learn about the scams impacting the area, but also to educate themselves on ways to protect their information from these specific types of scams and fraud. We want to be accessible and helpful to all citizens of the state, and mobile office hours help us to do that.”
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.