- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
WV Attorney General Announces Mobile Office Hours
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 01:32 From a News Release by WV Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 18 at the Milton Senior Center, 1032 Church St., Milton;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Aug. 20 at the Nitro Public Library, 1700 Park Ave., Nitro;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Aug. 25 at the Wayne County Library, 325 Keyser St., Wayne; and
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 27 at the Fairfield East Community Center, 2771 8th Ave., Huntington.
“Mobile office hours allow for our Office to directly connect with local consumers right in their own hometowns,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Our Office encourages consumers to take advantage of the mobile office hours to not only learn about the scams impacting the area, but also to educate themselves on ways to protect their information from these specific types of scams and fraud. We want to be accessible and helpful to all citizens of the state, and mobile office hours help us to do that.”
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.