- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- West Virginia’s Canaan Valley State Park – pure winter fun
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
Flames, Smoke Awaken Huntington Apartment Occupants
Firefighters arrived about 6:30 a.m., Monday, Aug. 18 and quickly contained the blaze. According to WSAZ two individuals have been arrested for trespassing following the fire. Huntington Fire Marshal Steve Ellis indicated the cause of the fire was arson.