- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- What a Coincidence --- Bar that Didn't Close Had Shooting Early Friday; Now Shut
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
Alzheimer’s Association to Host Professional Training
The 2-hour training meets the state mandated requirements for Alzheimer’s disease education in long-term care facilities and is appropriate for all caregivers. The training session will cover basic information about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, effective communication, and will address common behaviors and appropriate activities.
Pre-registration is required. The 2-hour professional training is $25, the training and CEU credit is $31. To register for Alzheimer’s Disease: The Basics of Best Care, or for more information, call 800.272.3900 or go online at alz.org/wv.
About the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter: The Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter is the only voluntary health organization in West Virginia solely dedicated to providing education and support service to individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, to their families and caregivers. Worldwide, the Alzheimer’s Association is the largest private funder of Alzheimer’s research. The chapter serves all 55 counties in West Virginia and six counties in eastern Ohio.