- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
Alzheimer’s Association to Host Professional Training
The 2-hour training meets the state mandated requirements for Alzheimer’s disease education in long-term care facilities and is appropriate for all caregivers. The training session will cover basic information about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, effective communication, and will address common behaviors and appropriate activities.
Pre-registration is required. The 2-hour professional training is $25, the training and CEU credit is $31. To register for Alzheimer’s Disease: The Basics of Best Care, or for more information, call 800.272.3900 or go online at alz.org/wv.
About the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter: The Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter is the only voluntary health organization in West Virginia solely dedicated to providing education and support service to individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, to their families and caregivers. Worldwide, the Alzheimer’s Association is the largest private funder of Alzheimer’s research. The chapter serves all 55 counties in West Virginia and six counties in eastern Ohio.