- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- Rep. Jenkins: Court Pushes Back Overreaching EPA Regs
- Tsubasacon "More Amazing Than Told"
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- H-D's Curtis Johnson Joins Attorney General's Staff
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- 22 People Killed by US Airstrike on Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan
Alzheimer’s Association to Host Professional Training
The 2-hour training meets the state mandated requirements for Alzheimer’s disease education in long-term care facilities and is appropriate for all caregivers. The training session will cover basic information about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, effective communication, and will address common behaviors and appropriate activities.
Pre-registration is required. The 2-hour professional training is $25, the training and CEU credit is $31. To register for Alzheimer’s Disease: The Basics of Best Care, or for more information, call 800.272.3900 or go online at alz.org/wv.
About the Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter: The Alzheimer’s Association, West Virginia Chapter is the only voluntary health organization in West Virginia solely dedicated to providing education and support service to individuals with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, to their families and caregivers. Worldwide, the Alzheimer’s Association is the largest private funder of Alzheimer’s research. The chapter serves all 55 counties in West Virginia and six counties in eastern Ohio.