- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
Pilot Club Antiques Show Aug 22-24
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 19:19 Updated 45 weeks ago
To find a variety of affordable pieces for your home, come to the arena from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 22; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 23; and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 24. Tickets are $5 in advance and can be reserved by calling 304-522-2043 or 304-544-0328. Tickets will be $6 at the door.