- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
Pilot Club Antiques Show Aug 22-24
Monday, August 18, 2014 - 19:19 Updated 49 weeks ago
To find a variety of affordable pieces for your home, come to the arena from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 22; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 23; and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 24. Tickets are $5 in advance and can be reserved by calling 304-522-2043 or 304-544-0328. Tickets will be $6 at the door.