- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
Coalition Demonstrating for an Hour near Hearing
Members of the Kanawha Forest Coalition include residents of Loudendale; Mt. Alpha; South Hills; Kanawha City; East End, West Side; other neighborhoods and towns in the region; Keepers of the Mountains Foundation; Coal River Mountain Watch; The Sierra Club; OVEC (Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition); WV C.A.R.E. Campaign (Citizen Action for Real Enforcement); individual members of the Kanawha Forest Foundation; the Kanawha Trail Club, and the Sustainable Business Council.
Twitter @KanawhaForest https://twitter.com/KanawhaForest
Download FAQ sheets at https://tinyurl.com/kfcfiles