- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
"Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 00:51Here's a "teaser" from the opening weekend of Arts Resources for the Tri-State's "Much Ado About Nothing" production. Both dinners sold out. Two additional weekends remain, August 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. Dinner reservations are available but approaching sell out status. For reservations call 304 733-2787. In addition season tickets for the 2015 season are available now for $75. The seven productions include "Our Town," "Company," "Fuddy Meers," "Into the Woods," Medea," "Brigadoon" and New Works 2015.
You can view photos from this weekend's production by visiting our website by clicking here! And, here is a "teaser" video from the opening weekend. Enjoy!