- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
"Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 00:51Here's a "teaser" from the opening weekend of Arts Resources for the Tri-State's "Much Ado About Nothing" production. Both dinners sold out. Two additional weekends remain, August 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. Dinner reservations are available but approaching sell out status. For reservations call 304 733-2787. In addition season tickets for the 2015 season are available now for $75. The seven productions include "Our Town," "Company," "Fuddy Meers," "Into the Woods," Medea," "Brigadoon" and New Works 2015.
You can view photos from this weekend's production by visiting our website by clicking here! And, here is a "teaser" video from the opening weekend. Enjoy!