- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Happy Birthday Ketih Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
"Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 00:51Here's a "teaser" from the opening weekend of Arts Resources for the Tri-State's "Much Ado About Nothing" production. Both dinners sold out. Two additional weekends remain, August 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. Dinner reservations are available but approaching sell out status. For reservations call 304 733-2787. In addition season tickets for the 2015 season are available now for $75. The seven productions include "Our Town," "Company," "Fuddy Meers," "Into the Woods," Medea," "Brigadoon" and New Works 2015.
You can view photos from this weekend's production by visiting our website by clicking here! And, here is a "teaser" video from the opening weekend. Enjoy!