- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Forensic Science Center director addresses W.Va. prosecutors with information on advances in DNA technology
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
"Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 00:51Here's a "teaser" from the opening weekend of Arts Resources for the Tri-State's "Much Ado About Nothing" production. Both dinners sold out. Two additional weekends remain, August 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. Dinner reservations are available but approaching sell out status. For reservations call 304 733-2787. In addition season tickets for the 2015 season are available now for $75. The seven productions include "Our Town," "Company," "Fuddy Meers," "Into the Woods," Medea," "Brigadoon" and New Works 2015.
You can view photos from this weekend's production by visiting our website by clicking here! And, here is a "teaser" video from the opening weekend. Enjoy!