- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- September Dramas Stir Cinematic Releases
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
"Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 00:51Here's a "teaser" from the opening weekend of Arts Resources for the Tri-State's "Much Ado About Nothing" production. Both dinners sold out. Two additional weekends remain, August 22, 23, 29 and 30 at 8 p.m. Dinner reservations are available but approaching sell out status. For reservations call 304 733-2787. In addition season tickets for the 2015 season are available now for $75. The seven productions include "Our Town," "Company," "Fuddy Meers," "Into the Woods," Medea," "Brigadoon" and New Works 2015.
You can view photos from this weekend's production by visiting our website by clicking here! And, here is a "teaser" video from the opening weekend. Enjoy!