- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Virginia man pleads guilty to defrauding The Greenbrier through cancer scheme
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Marshall School of Medicine researcher sponsors Hurricane High School student for project
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email email@example.com.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.