- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.