- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of Government Grant Scam
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.