- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email email@example.com.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.