- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Many WV State Offices have Pre-Canadidacy Filings; Cabell Non-Partisan Judges too
- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Marshall Assistant Coach Charged with DUI
- Attorney General Morrisey Warns of Credit and Debit Chip Card E-mail Scam
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email email@example.com.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.