- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Huntington Council Declares Neighborhood Bar Nuisance
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- VIDEO: Huntington Saw 26 Overdoses in Four Hours
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.