- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Women’s Soccer Elite College ID Clinic Dates Announced
Registration is open to girls in grades 9-12 and costs $125.00 per player.
The clinic is designed to help players learn how to enhance their techniques and improve their skills. It will put players in a training environment similar to a college setting, with the ultimate goal of pushing players to their maximum playing ability. Players will train with Marshall University coaches, as well as other top-level college coaches. Demonstrations and game play feature the correct technical methods and enable players to recreate those skills in game scenarios. An additional area of concentration is the development of positional skills and tactical training designed to improve positional awareness and understanding. Goalkeepers receive separate, specialized coaching as well as game analysis from experienced instructors. Players will leave camp with a greater understanding of how to play and compete at the next level.
Check-in will begin at 12:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Soccer Complex, Saturday, Sept. 20.
For more information, visit the link above. Further questions may be directed to the women’s soccer office at 304-696-3614, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information about Marshall women’s soccer, follow @HerdWSoccer on Twitter.