- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 20:44 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
David L. Helmer, Senior Vice President and Regional Corporate Banking Manager for BB&T, presented the latest check for $100,000 to Marshall President Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.
Marshall’s Center for the Advancement of American Capitalism sponsors a lecture series and upper-division course in capitalism for business students, among other activities.
“The course has been very intriguing for our students and the objective of the program has been more than met,” Kopp said. “We’re very proud of our association with BB&T.”