- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Huntington Sues Opioid Distributors
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Appalachian Hatchery, a Marshall University Research Corp. project, Receives $1.5 Million Grant
- Marshall University Research Receives Coal Country Grant
- WV Young Democrats Begin Mobilizing for 2017
- West Virginia GEAR UP launches Student Success Society in area high schools
BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 20:44 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
David L. Helmer, Senior Vice President and Regional Corporate Banking Manager for BB&T, presented the latest check for $100,000 to Marshall President Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.
Marshall’s Center for the Advancement of American Capitalism sponsors a lecture series and upper-division course in capitalism for business students, among other activities.
“The course has been very intriguing for our students and the objective of the program has been more than met,” Kopp said. “We’re very proud of our association with BB&T.”