- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Alum gives MU's Department of Communications Disorders $101,000
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- West Virginia American Water Files Infrastructure Replacement Program Application
BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 20:44 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
David L. Helmer, Senior Vice President and Regional Corporate Banking Manager for BB&T, presented the latest check for $100,000 to Marshall President Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.
Marshall’s Center for the Advancement of American Capitalism sponsors a lecture series and upper-division course in capitalism for business students, among other activities.
“The course has been very intriguing for our students and the objective of the program has been more than met,” Kopp said. “We’re very proud of our association with BB&T.”