- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Now Open at Kinetic Park
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- On Scene at San Diego Comic Con
BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 20:44 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
David L. Helmer, Senior Vice President and Regional Corporate Banking Manager for BB&T, presented the latest check for $100,000 to Marshall President Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.
Marshall’s Center for the Advancement of American Capitalism sponsors a lecture series and upper-division course in capitalism for business students, among other activities.
“The course has been very intriguing for our students and the objective of the program has been more than met,” Kopp said. “We’re very proud of our association with BB&T.”