- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Huntington Police Arrest Suspect in Car Vandalism
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 20:44 Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
David L. Helmer, Senior Vice President and Regional Corporate Banking Manager for BB&T, presented the latest check for $100,000 to Marshall President Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.
Marshall’s Center for the Advancement of American Capitalism sponsors a lecture series and upper-division course in capitalism for business students, among other activities.
“The course has been very intriguing for our students and the objective of the program has been more than met,” Kopp said. “We’re very proud of our association with BB&T.”