- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- COLUMN: Got a Law Degree? Media at Council Tonight Seeking Input on Conflicting Pay Out Discretion Legal Opinions
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: My Son’s Kahoonas Paid Off (In Unexpected Ways)
- HPD Requests March 18 Holderby Road Surveillance Footage
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.