- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Council Passes Funding for Final Phase Old Main Corridor
- Public memorial service arrangements for Kopp announced
- China Builds 15 story hotel in Six Days
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.