- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 24, 2014
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.