- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.