- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.