- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
Elkview Man Pleads Guilty to Distributing Oxycodone
The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team (MDENT) and is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.