- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Man Pleads Guilty to Heroin Distribution
Evans also admitted that he had previously sold cocaine base (crack) to the same CI on May 27, 2014 in front of his residence on Washington Street East in Charleston. On May 29, 2014, officers executed a search warrant at the house where Evans was staying and found $40.00 of the money used by the CI to buy the heroin, additional heroin, and a gun.
Evans faces up to 20 years in prison when he is sentenced on November 13, 2014, by United States District Court Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.The case was investigated by the Metropolitan Drug Enforcement Network Team. Assistant United States Attorney Monica D. Coleman is in charge of the prosecution. The case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The United States Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin.