- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Walks with Mayor Williams Continue
- 53rd annual Marshall International Festival returns to Big Sandy Arena Saturday, Nov. 5
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Beer, Bourbon & BBQ culinary event Nov. 12, 2016, at Stonewall Resort; “Yuengs & Wings” pairing Nov. 11
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Man Shot in Arm on Huntington's Sixth Avenue
City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 2 years ago
Joe will be helping us promote many of our wonderful community events during the next few months. As you can see, he has not wasted any time by reminding everyone to wear pink to Party on the Patio at Heritage Station this Friday. Organizers for the PATH to the Cure will be there registering participants for the 5K Walk/Run on Sept. 28.
Party on the Patio begins at 7 p.m. with live music from C&S Railroad. Food will be provided by Chickpeas Middle Eastern Grill.