- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Hope Tower Will be Evacuated
City Welcomes Intern for Promoting Events
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 17:38 Updated 31 weeks ago
Joe will be helping us promote many of our wonderful community events during the next few months. As you can see, he has not wasted any time by reminding everyone to wear pink to Party on the Patio at Heritage Station this Friday. Organizers for the PATH to the Cure will be there registering participants for the 5K Walk/Run on Sept. 28.
Party on the Patio begins at 7 p.m. with live music from C&S Railroad. Food will be provided by Chickpeas Middle Eastern Grill.