- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.