- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.