- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.