- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- COLUMN: Got a Law Degree? Media at Council Tonight Seeking Input on Conflicting Pay Out Discretion Legal Opinions
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- Huntington Council Narrowly Approves Fiscal Year Day to Day Budget Estimate
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Herd to Face NKU Thursday in WBI’s First Round
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.