- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Marshall Arts Center Dedication
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Huntington Council Announces Agenda
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.