- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Man Charged with Child Neglect and Drug Possession
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Council Members Discuss Unsafe Structures during Work Session
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
93.7 The Dawg Presents the inaugural FurFest, a Carnival benefitting Little Victories Animal Rescue
The highlight of the weekend long FurFest will be a daylong celebration filled with demonstrations, contests, vendors, as well as carnival rides Saturday, Sept. 13, from Noon to 11 p.m.
The event is free to the public and their well-behaved pets.
The proceeds from the carnival rides benefit Little Victories Animal Rescue and support their mission: “To rescue homeless animals and provide the means by which they can be rehabilitated and find permanent, loving homes.”
Little Victories operates under a “no kill” philosophy guaranteeing the health and safety of companion animals. Little Victories provides medical care, spaying, neutering, and strives to provide forever homes through adoption.
In addition to the carnival and demonstrations, Little Victories will be having an open house at their facility on Sept. 14, Noon to 4 p.m., and will be offering half-price adoptions during FurFest.
Join The Dawg, 93.7 FM and Little Victories Animal Rescue for this fun and furry FurFest, a Carnival at Harris Riverfront Park, Sept. 10-13.