- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
The Marshall School of Physical Therapy will graduate its first class in May 2015. The school is located at 2847 5th Ave. in Huntington.
More than a dozen health care organizations will have table displays and communicate with the soon-to-be graduates, sharing company and employment information.
Confirmed attendees include:
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, Genesis Rehabilitation Services, HCR Manorcare, Holzer Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rebound Physical Therapy, St. Mary's Medical Center, Teays Physical Therapy Center, Williamson and Beckley ARH Hospitals.
For more information on this Career Expo, contact Debby Stoler in Career Services at 304-696-6679 or email@example.com.