- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
The Marshall School of Physical Therapy will graduate its first class in May 2015. The school is located at 2847 5th Ave. in Huntington.
More than a dozen health care organizations will have table displays and communicate with the soon-to-be graduates, sharing company and employment information.
Confirmed attendees include:
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, Genesis Rehabilitation Services, HCR Manorcare, Holzer Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rebound Physical Therapy, St. Mary's Medical Center, Teays Physical Therapy Center, Williamson and Beckley ARH Hospitals.
For more information on this Career Expo, contact Debby Stoler in Career Services at 304-696-6679 or email@example.com.