- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- High School All-American Maggie Stovall Signs NLI With Marshall Swimming
Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
The Marshall School of Physical Therapy will graduate its first class in May 2015. The school is located at 2847 5th Ave. in Huntington.
More than a dozen health care organizations will have table displays and communicate with the soon-to-be graduates, sharing company and employment information.
Confirmed attendees include:
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, Genesis Rehabilitation Services, HCR Manorcare, Holzer Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rebound Physical Therapy, St. Mary's Medical Center, Teays Physical Therapy Center, Williamson and Beckley ARH Hospitals.
For more information on this Career Expo, contact Debby Stoler in Career Services at 304-696-6679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.