- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Stronger US dollar and lower oil prices: Effects on the Caribbean
- Herd Tennis Edges Louisville, 4-3
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
The Marshall School of Physical Therapy will graduate its first class in May 2015. The school is located at 2847 5th Ave. in Huntington.
More than a dozen health care organizations will have table displays and communicate with the soon-to-be graduates, sharing company and employment information.
Confirmed attendees include:
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, Genesis Rehabilitation Services, HCR Manorcare, Holzer Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rebound Physical Therapy, St. Mary's Medical Center, Teays Physical Therapy Center, Williamson and Beckley ARH Hospitals.
For more information on this Career Expo, contact Debby Stoler in Career Services at 304-696-6679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.