- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
The Marshall School of Physical Therapy will graduate its first class in May 2015. The school is located at 2847 5th Ave. in Huntington.
More than a dozen health care organizations will have table displays and communicate with the soon-to-be graduates, sharing company and employment information.
Confirmed attendees include:
Cabell Huntington Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, Genesis Rehabilitation Services, HCR Manorcare, Holzer Medical Center, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Premier Physical and Occupational Therapy, Rebound Physical Therapy, St. Mary's Medical Center, Teays Physical Therapy Center, Williamson and Beckley ARH Hospitals.
For more information on this Career Expo, contact Debby Stoler in Career Services at 304-696-6679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.