- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
Flooding closed all viaducts. The Transit Authority halted bus service early and ran modified routes. Yellow Cab had calls running one to two hours behind.
Marshall's Drinko Library endured flooding in the first floor study center. On Sunday afternoon, the area was still drying out.