- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
Flooding closed all viaducts. The Transit Authority halted bus service early and ran modified routes. Yellow Cab had calls running one to two hours behind.
Marshall's Drinko Library endured flooding in the first floor study center. On Sunday afternoon, the area was still drying out.