- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
Flooding closed all viaducts. The Transit Authority halted bus service early and ran modified routes. Yellow Cab had calls running one to two hours behind.
Marshall's Drinko Library endured flooding in the first floor study center. On Sunday afternoon, the area was still drying out.