- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
Flooding closed all viaducts. The Transit Authority halted bus service early and ran modified routes. Yellow Cab had calls running one to two hours behind.
Marshall's Drinko Library endured flooding in the first floor study center. On Sunday afternoon, the area was still drying out.