- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
Barbousville Area Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 03:26 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.