- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
Barbousville Area Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 03:26 Updated 35 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.