- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Cpl. Goheen Retires from Huntington Police Department
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.