- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.