- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.