- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Hope Tower Will be Evacuated
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.