- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.