- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 17:44
During the search, officers found distribution amounts of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jamaal David Coleman, 34, who resides in the apartment, was arrested and charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance and felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Two other people were detained and released.
The investigation is part of Operation: River to Jail, an ongoing effort to eradicate drug trafficking in Huntington and other crimes often associated with the activity. The warrant also was part of an increased effort to crack down on crime on 6th Avenue between 1st and 8th streets.