- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- DEVELOPING.... Proposed Council Action Likely Wound Increase Movie Ticket Costs for Adults and Children
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
NASCAR: Logano nabs third win of the season in Bristol night race
Logano had fresher tires than Kenseth, who elected not to pit under caution in taking the lead from Jamie McMurray during the race’s ninth caution which came out on Lap 433 of 500.
Logano’s Penske Racing teammate Brad Keselowski finished second despite a last-lap bid to pass Logano on the inside. Kenseth was third and Jimmie Johnson fourth, overcoming a pair of early-race speeding infractions on pit road.
McMurray, looking for a win that would project him into the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup field, was the story of the race until he elected to pit for adjustments. Kenseth, Carl Edwards, Kyle Larson and Paul Menard also stayed on the track.
McMurray finished eighth behind Kurt Busch, Rick Stenhouse Jr. and Edwards.
Kasey Kahne, also in need of a win to solidify his Chase hopes, took the lead by electing not to pit under caution on Lap 195. Kahne led 40 laps but had recurring problems caused by a loose wheel and finished 35th.
The race was interrupted by nine cautions, one for a major crash on Lap 162 that claimed the cars of race leader Denny Hamlin and Dale Earnhardt Jr. and culminated with Hamlin flinging his HANS device at pole-sitter Kevin Harvick who had initiated the contact.
Harvick led 75 laps early in the race but finished 11th. Jeff Gordon, seeking his second consecutive victory, finished 16th.