- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
Bell/Tower Run Walk September 13
Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 16:49 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
Online registration is available at tristateracer.com. Mail-in registration forms can be downloaded from ghprd.org and sent to P.O. Box 2985, Huntington, WV 25728-2985. In-person registration is available at the GHPRD Office in Heritage Station, Ritter Park Activities Center, and Spring Hill Cemetery.
Checks should be made payable to GHPRD, and proceeds will benefit the Spring Hill Cemetery Memorial Bell Tower Fund.