- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Bell/Tower Run Walk September 13
Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 16:49 Updated 5 weeks ago From Press Release
Online registration is available at tristateracer.com. Mail-in registration forms can be downloaded from ghprd.org and sent to P.O. Box 2985, Huntington, WV 25728-2985. In-person registration is available at the GHPRD Office in Heritage Station, Ritter Park Activities Center, and Spring Hill Cemetery.
Checks should be made payable to GHPRD, and proceeds will benefit the Spring Hill Cemetery Memorial Bell Tower Fund.