- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at email@example.com.