- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
- OP ED OPINION: The Moral Rabbit Hole
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.