- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Huntington Awaits Plans for Curtailing Budget Overages
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- HMDA Meets Monday Afternoon
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.