- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 12 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.