- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Friends of the Library Spring Sale June 2-4
- Lecture Series Held at City Hall
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at email@example.com.