- Music professors to perform on historical instruments during free performance
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.