- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.