- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
Forum Upcoming for Proposed Huntington Artistic Venue
Monday, August 25, 2014 - 01:22 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Coalfield Development Corp., a nonprofit that serves as a workforce training and life skills program for high school graduates from low-income areas of Wayne County, will host the meeting. The nonprofit recently received a low-interest loan to redevelop the old plant.
During the community meeting, residents will be asked to share their ideas and input for the design of the new facility.
The Women's Club is located at 2962 Bradley Road. For more information about the community meeting, contact Brandon Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org.