- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31