- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- UPDATED ... Ghost Hunters , Costumed Heroes Visiting Region IMAGES
- Pipestem Resort State Park controlled deer hunt applications available for Nov. 3, 4 and 5
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31