- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31