- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Huntington City Council Agenda Tuesday October 13
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- Huntington Council Considers New Fire Equipment
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for March 29, 2013
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Swim Stroke Refinement Camp being offered at the Marshall rec center
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31