- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- Police Reservist Retiring
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Herd Tops King, 90-76
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31