- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cos Play
- Two Drug Arrests in Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 10th Anniversary Showing of "We Are Marshall" Scheduled Nov. 11 At Keith Albee
- Students to host ‘Candlelight Vigil for Justice’
- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Alumni association to sponsor awareness event for the homeless Nov. 5
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Ground Broken for Skate Park
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 17:40
No general fund dollars will be used to construct the first phase of the project. Funding came from state and federal grants and community donations, including a $5,000 donation from Mystic Metals in Chesapeake, Ohio. Council member Scott Caserta has spearheaded the project.
The skate park will provide features for skaters of all skill levels. It was designed by Team Pain, a company specializing in the construction of skate parks, and AECOM of Roanoke, Va.
The first phase is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 31