- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for 60 Customers on Parts of Ohio River Road and Big Seven Mile in Huntington
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 20:33 Edited from a Press Release
The advisory was issued following a water main break, which crews are working to repair. Estimated restoration time is approximately 2 p.m. Customers may experience low water pressure or no water until repairs are complete. Customers will be notified of the advisory through the media.
Once service is restored, affected customers should boil their water before consumption until further notice. Boiling kills bacteria and other organisms that may be present in the water. Customers are asked to bring water used for drinking, cooking, bathing, showering and brushing teeth to a full boil for a minimum of one minute, then cool before use.
West Virginia American Water also recommends the following steps:
· Throw away beverages and ice cubes if made with tap water;
· Keep boiled water in the refrigerator for drinking;
· Provide pets with boiled water after cooling;
· Do not use home filtering devices in place of boiling or using bottled water; most home water filters will not provide adequate protection from microorganisms;
· Use only boiled water to treat minor injuries.
Once the system recovers, West Virginia American Water will be collecting additional water quality samples in the area of the outage. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.