- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- FEMA Region III Promotes Action for America’s PrepareAthon
- OP-ED: Nonviolent Men: The New Silent Majority
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Fiberglass Bison Unveiled at Pullman Square
Attorney General Announces September Mobile Hours
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 01:14 Updated 3 weeks ago
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled below:
- Noon-2:30 p.m. Sept 4. at the Clendenin Public Library, 1 Cardinal St., Clendenin;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Stepptown Senior Center, Route 152, Stepptown;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 8 at the Barboursville Branch Public Library, 728 Main St., Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 10 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 707 Hendricks St., Wayne;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Route 34, Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 16 at the Underwood Senior Center, 632 Ninth Ave., Huntington;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 22 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St., St. Albans;
- 10 a.m.-12:15 Sept. 24 at the Eleanor Branch Public Library, 500 Roosevelt Blvd., Eleanor; and
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St., Kenova.
Mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.