- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Huntington Council Declares Neighborhood Bar Nuisance
- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- VIDEO: Huntington Saw 26 Overdoses in Four Hours
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Shots and Bullet Holes 1900 Tenth Avenue
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- "Keep God First": Rocky Meadows Is Fighting Huntington's Drug Epidemic
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Attorney General Announces September Mobile Hours
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 01:14 Updated 2 years ago
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled below:
- Noon-2:30 p.m. Sept 4. at the Clendenin Public Library, 1 Cardinal St., Clendenin;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Stepptown Senior Center, Route 152, Stepptown;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 8 at the Barboursville Branch Public Library, 728 Main St., Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 10 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 707 Hendricks St., Wayne;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Route 34, Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 16 at the Underwood Senior Center, 632 Ninth Ave., Huntington;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 22 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St., St. Albans;
- 10 a.m.-12:15 Sept. 24 at the Eleanor Branch Public Library, 500 Roosevelt Blvd., Eleanor; and
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St., Kenova.
Mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.