- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Attorney General Announces September Mobile Hours
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 01:14 Updated 2 years ago
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled below:
- Noon-2:30 p.m. Sept 4. at the Clendenin Public Library, 1 Cardinal St., Clendenin;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Stepptown Senior Center, Route 152, Stepptown;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 8 at the Barboursville Branch Public Library, 728 Main St., Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 10 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 707 Hendricks St., Wayne;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Route 34, Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 16 at the Underwood Senior Center, 632 Ninth Ave., Huntington;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 22 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St., St. Albans;
- 10 a.m.-12:15 Sept. 24 at the Eleanor Branch Public Library, 500 Roosevelt Blvd., Eleanor; and
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St., Kenova.
Mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.