- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Attorney General Announces September Mobile Hours
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 01:14 Updated 1 year ago
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours, which are scheduled below:
- Noon-2:30 p.m. Sept 4. at the Clendenin Public Library, 1 Cardinal St., Clendenin;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 5 at the Stepptown Senior Center, Route 152, Stepptown;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 8 at the Barboursville Branch Public Library, 728 Main St., Barboursville;
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sept. 10 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 707 Hendricks St., Wayne;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 15 at the Putnam County Public Library, 4219 State Route 34, Hurricane;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 16 at the Underwood Senior Center, 632 Ninth Ave., Huntington;
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sept. 22 at the Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St., St. Albans;
- 10 a.m.-12:15 Sept. 24 at the Eleanor Branch Public Library, 500 Roosevelt Blvd., Eleanor; and
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Kenova Public Library, 1200 Oak St., Kenova.
Mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, please contact Bryan Hoylman at 681-313-4565.