- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Water Disaster Drill Slated Saturday Morning
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Tri State Airport Receives $3 Million Dollar Grant for Apron Upgrades
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.