- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.