- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Former Marriott employee pleads guilty to wire fraud for embezzling close to $1 million
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.