- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Advisory Board
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.