- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.