- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Marquee Cinemas Brings Classic Films Back to the Big Screen with Flashback Cinema
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.