- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- No Erosion Issues for Proposed Huntington Development
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- Huntington Police Make Weekend Drug, Robbery Arrests
Huntington Fire Department conducts boot drive Thursday
This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Fire Department has partnered with the MDA, according to Ray Canafax, a lieutenant with the department and president of International Association of Firefighters Local 289.
The Huntington Fire Department received $8,822 in donations from the public during last year’s boot drive, the most of any fire department in West Virginia. The department has a goal of raising $10,000 this year.
Proceeds raised from the boot drive will be used toward finding a cure for muscular dystrophy and sending children with the disease to summer camp at Cedar Lakes in Ripley.