- Alleged Drug Suppliers, Prostitutes Rounded Up in Huntington
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Council Reduces Top Police Ranks
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill This Wednesday
- Chad Walters and Kimberly Drinko Walters make gift in honor of grandparents to the West Virginia Autism Training Center
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OPINION: Addiction Counselor Favors Networking with Addicts to build Hope & Trust
Super Saturday Arrives September 6
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 18:19 Updated 2 years ago
Up next will be the 31st Annual Chilifest on 3rd Avenue. The event is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. For more info, go to www.chilifestwv.com.
Head over to Joan C. Edwards Stadium in the afternoon to tailgate and watch the Herd in its home opener against Rhode Island. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
And Herd fans, you can get $5 off Marshall tickets on game day when you present a Chilifest ticket at the box office.