- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
Super Saturday Arrives September 6
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 18:19 Updated 2 years ago
Up next will be the 31st Annual Chilifest on 3rd Avenue. The event is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. For more info, go to www.chilifestwv.com.
Head over to Joan C. Edwards Stadium in the afternoon to tailgate and watch the Herd in its home opener against Rhode Island. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
And Herd fans, you can get $5 off Marshall tickets on game day when you present a Chilifest ticket at the box office.