- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
Super Saturday Arrives September 6
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 18:19 Updated 4 weeks ago
Up next will be the 31st Annual Chilifest on 3rd Avenue. The event is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. For more info, go to www.chilifestwv.com.
Head over to Joan C. Edwards Stadium in the afternoon to tailgate and watch the Herd in its home opener against Rhode Island. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
And Herd fans, you can get $5 off Marshall tickets on game day when you present a Chilifest ticket at the box office.