- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Super Saturday Arrives September 6
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 18:19 Updated 2 years ago
Up next will be the 31st Annual Chilifest on 3rd Avenue. The event is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. For more info, go to www.chilifestwv.com.
Head over to Joan C. Edwards Stadium in the afternoon to tailgate and watch the Herd in its home opener against Rhode Island. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
And Herd fans, you can get $5 off Marshall tickets on game day when you present a Chilifest ticket at the box office.