- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
Super Saturday Arrives September 6
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 18:19 Updated 1 year ago
Up next will be the 31st Annual Chilifest on 3rd Avenue. The event is a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House. For more info, go to www.chilifestwv.com.
Head over to Joan C. Edwards Stadium in the afternoon to tailgate and watch the Herd in its home opener against Rhode Island. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
And Herd fans, you can get $5 off Marshall tickets on game day when you present a Chilifest ticket at the box office.