- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- School of Medicine recognizes Drs. Joseph B. and Omayma T. Touma for diversity efforts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Political Satire: Portsmouth Considering Marting Building for City Offices ... Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
Inside the residence, investigators found distribution amounts of heroin, cocaine, pills, liquid codeine an marijuana. They also found multiple firearms and cash.
A man and a woman, both of whom are from Detroit, were arrested. Their names and charges are not being released at this time.
Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson said the raid was made possible because of area residents who became suspicious of activity at the apartment complex and passed along information to police. Johnson said information from residents has increased since the start of Operation: River to Jail, an effort to eradicate drug trafficking from Huntington.