- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
Inside the residence, investigators found distribution amounts of heroin, cocaine, pills, liquid codeine an marijuana. They also found multiple firearms and cash.
A man and a woman, both of whom are from Detroit, were arrested. Their names and charges are not being released at this time.
Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson said the raid was made possible because of area residents who became suspicious of activity at the apartment complex and passed along information to police. Johnson said information from residents has increased since the start of Operation: River to Jail, an effort to eradicate drug trafficking from Huntington.