- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
Inside the residence, investigators found distribution amounts of heroin, cocaine, pills, liquid codeine an marijuana. They also found multiple firearms and cash.
A man and a woman, both of whom are from Detroit, were arrested. Their names and charges are not being released at this time.
Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson said the raid was made possible because of area residents who became suspicious of activity at the apartment complex and passed along information to police. Johnson said information from residents has increased since the start of Operation: River to Jail, an effort to eradicate drug trafficking from Huntington.