- Huntington Police Arrest Seven Alleged Drug Distributors, Users
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Nearly $1.3M Antitrust Settlement Benefiting Cabell County Schools
- Two sex offenders headed to prison for federal crimes
- Aug 30 GHPRD introduces Sway-Fun, an all-inclusive playground piece
- E.E.O.C. Issues Final Guidance for Retailation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington crack dealer faces at least five and up to 40 years; two heroin dealers each face up to 20 years
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hero Con in Ashland Saturday; Come See Elsa and Beau
- OVEC Announces New Executive Director; Keating Retiring After 24 Years With Citizen Group
Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
Inside the residence, investigators found distribution amounts of heroin, cocaine, pills, liquid codeine an marijuana. They also found multiple firearms and cash.
A man and a woman, both of whom are from Detroit, were arrested. Their names and charges are not being released at this time.
Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson said the raid was made possible because of area residents who became suspicious of activity at the apartment complex and passed along information to police. Johnson said information from residents has increased since the start of Operation: River to Jail, an effort to eradicate drug trafficking from Huntington.