- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Department Members Line Up in Hallway
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Frontier Communications Donates $50,000 to American Red Cross Disaster Relief Efforts
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Suspected Serial Rapist Charged with Raping Seven Women Between 1993-2003
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- WV Delegation Urges Obama to Expand Disaster Declaration
Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
Inside the residence, investigators found distribution amounts of heroin, cocaine, pills, liquid codeine an marijuana. They also found multiple firearms and cash.
A man and a woman, both of whom are from Detroit, were arrested. Their names and charges are not being released at this time.
Huntington Police Chief Jim Johnson said the raid was made possible because of area residents who became suspicious of activity at the apartment complex and passed along information to police. Johnson said information from residents has increased since the start of Operation: River to Jail, an effort to eradicate drug trafficking from Huntington.